Juul Labs, Inc.
Juul Labs, Inc. is an electronic cigarette company which spun off from Pax Labs in 2017. It makes the Juul e-cigarette, which packages nicotine salts from leaf tobacco into one-time use cartridges.
Founders: James Monsees, Adam Bowen
- A top exec at upstart health insurer Oscar just joined the board of vape company Juul March 20, 2021
- How is Juul vape brand in 2020? December 2, 2020
- Counterfeit Juul e-cigarette manufacturer busted in China November 6, 2020
- Juul vape submitted PMTA August 8, 2020
- How to Choose the Best JUUL Alternative June 10, 2020
- Canada’s former health minister joins Juul vape May 18, 2020
- Juul vape co-founder James Monsees plans to leave March 14, 2020
- New Juul AI-powered e-cigarettes to help smokers quit nicotine February 28, 2020
- Juul has raised $700 million in debt to maintain operations February 8, 2020
- Is the Bluetooth Juul C1 worth buying? January 17, 2020