The speed of Vaporesso’s recent development of new products is really amazing.
After launching Xros2 and LUXE80, new members of the new generation of Target 80 Mod also joined it
Let’s take a look at what upgrades and changes they have made.
Vaporesso Target 80 brief view
TARGET 80 is the new 80W Pod Kit addition to the VAPORESSO TARGET Series. The triangular TARGET 80 MOD body is more ultra-durable and suited to the outdoors. Its rugged appearance outside and the hi-tech Axon Chip inside are combined perfectly to provide an awesome DTL vaping experience outdoors.
With the latest GTX POD TANK, the TARGET 80 is compatible with all GTX coils and delivers a satisfying vaping experience regardless of preference.
Vaporesso Target 80 highlights
- Durable Yet Compact
- AXON CHIP Inside
- 3000mAh Battery
- GTX Coil Platform
- Top Filling
Vaporesso Target 80 specifications/ parameters
Coils & Suggested WattageGTX 0.2Ω MESH Coil (45-60W)
GTX 0.3Ω MESH Coil (32-45W)
Charging CurrentDC 5V/2A,Type-C
Battery Display0.96” TFT Screen
• 1 x TARGET 80 MOD
• 1 x GTX PODTANK 26 (5ml)
• 1 x GTX 0.2Ω MESH Coil (In-BOX)
• 1 x GTX 0.3Ω MESH Coil (In-BOX)
• 1 x Type-C Cable
• 1 x User Manual
• 1 x Warranty Card
Vaporesso Target 80 colors
Vaporesso Target 80 pro and cons
1. Excellent function, equipped with intelligent AXON CHIP chip for experiencing various settings you need
2. Added GTX POD adapter to adapt to GTX POD, and can also be equipped with various atomizers
3. The body grip is very good, and the overall armor design feels very full and rich.
4. The taste of the GTX series is very comprehensive.
5. 3000mAh built-in super power, no need to worry about battery life.
1. The overall weight is relatively heavy, although the grip feels good, the weight is always a shortcoming.
2. GTX coil series condensed reflux block and cotton guide flowing too fast will affect the second experience
Functionally speaking, the functional integrity of this Target 80 is very comprehensive, suitable for all vapers’ different needs.
In terms of performance, the AXON CHIP equipped with Target 80 can fully cooperate with vapers to make any settings they want.
But the shortcomings of the GTX coil atomizer core are understandable.
It’s not that the GTX coil is not good. There is absolutely no problem with the taste.
The GTX series is a very good coil series, with a strong sense of e-liquid resolution and fullness. Some models also have sweetening functions.
However, if the condensing reflux is too fast and the cotton secondary oiling guide is too fast, small depressions will be formed in the coil. And it greatly affects the continuous output of the secondary taste. The corecoil does not have this problem. Captain here is talking about secondary.
Weight is also a relatively abstract issue, which varies from person to person.
But Captain personally feels that it is relatively heavy.
A good grip can’t avoid this problem, especially in the era of lightweight devices.
It is not good to match the diy RDA and RDTA atomizers on the market in time.
Because the mainstream atomizers are generally 22mm.
Well, for Captain Dirty, the Target 80 is a contradictory device.
The strong point lies in the internal configuration, the weak lies in the external extension.
In your mind, what kind of device is Target 80?
Looking forward to your feedback.
Vape How We Roll
All in TrueToy!
I’m Captain Dirty, see you next time.