Get to know the top 13 new vape brands CEOs – People with talents and experience
Laan，REXL, LINX, Yooz, FLOW, Vvild, Wel, Bink, Wonton, ESUN, JAKOO, Evove, Vitavp etc. are well-known vape brands elaborated by those founders and CEOs from 70s, 80s to more 90s. These leaders not only have rich experiences in enterprising, but also have outstanding abilities.
1. Laan‘s founder and CEO Zhu Yaxuan. Graduated from the Industrial Design Department of the Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, the former WeChat industrial designer.
2. RELX founder and CEO Wang Ying. After the MBA of Columbia University and the experience in the first-line fast-consumer companies P&G and Bain, she understand the objective laws of business development. Then she served as the leader of Uber China. After Uber and Didi merged, she served as the general manager of Didi Uber Business Unit, and continued to lead the team to fight in the taxi renting industry. She makes the business of Didi built as the second largest average daily order quantity business in the taxi renting field.
3. YOOZ founder and CEO Cai Yuedong. Founder of the Tongdao Uncle
4. LINX co-founder Zhang Jinyuan. Former Tongdao Uncle CEO.
5. FLOW founder and CEO Zhu Xiaomu. Original Hammer technology 1st employee, UX product director.
6. Vvild founder and CEO Peng Jinzhou. He has served as vice president of Huawei Honor, CEO of Fill Headphones, and president of Hammer Technology. He has led the launch of many digital best sellers such as Honor mobile phones and Nut mobile phones, and is a leading figure in the domestic hardware manufacturing field. He has an in-depth understanding of the hardware digital and consumer electronics industries and has extensive experience in manufacturing, sales management and brand marketing.
7. Qiu Yiwu, founder and CEO of WEL pod vape. Master of Industrial Design, Zhejiang University, founder of Yunzao. He has won more than ten red dot awards and IF design awards. As one of the Internet generation in 1989, he has participated in many industrialization projects of universities and have served as design consultants for many well-known enterprises. With unique insights, he is good at integration of innovation, design and business. And he is the author of Business Innovation Design.
8. Bink Founder and CEO Zhong Yunzhao – Zen. He graduated from Swiss Business School and served as Managing Director of Hong Kong Chongmei Tobacco Group Co., Ltd., successfully operating seven cigarette brands overseas.
9. EUSN founder and CEO Gong Zijia. With 7 years of experience in the electronic cigarette industry, her company has a deep understanding of the electronic cigarette industry, and the vapes developed by her team has been favored by foreign brands. He is currently the co-founder of EUSN vapes, and the head of product supply chain and overseas channel. EUSN’s original brand name is YISTAR.
10. JAKOO founder and CEO Li Xiang. Established JAKOO in 2015, the earliest development of the intelligent control concept of pod vape products, the current JAKOO co-founder.
11. EVOVE Founder and CEO Liu Jihui, English name as Samuel. His partner Hitesh Dubey is from the famous ITB International, and has many years of experience in the e-cigarette and tobacco industry. When asked about the CEO’s business show photos, the CEO said he doesn’t take photos at all and it’s recommended to use the photo of his VP, Luo Feng. This boss does well in business but lives a low-profile life. The impression on Evove CEO – a modest but powerful behind-the-scenes boss. To make the article perfect, the author of Vape hk use Evove VP’s photo instead of the CEO.
12. Huang Yu, founder and CEO of WONTON. After working in Apple for nearly ten years, he has served as Director of Apple China Southern Region and Apple Greater China Enterprise Division, driving sales in the Southern Region from ten millions to ten billions of dollars. In 2015, he joined Lexin as Chief Operating Officer. Leading Lexin rank second in the China’s smart wearable sales amount list (first is Xiaomi, third is Apple), rank fifth in the global smart wear sales, and successfully lead it to IPO on the GEM in November 2016.
13. vitavp founder Liu Dongyuan. A serial entrepreneur has entered the e-cigarette industry in 2012. He has led many global e-cigarette brands in China and has successfully built two high-end vape brands.