VOOPOO Drag H80S Kit review
Drag H80S design
Drag H80S structure
Drag H80S performance
Drag H80S price
Drag H80S experience
VOOPOO Drag H80S Kit comes with top-notched workmanship just like other products in its series. The taste will be very good with PnP-TR1 for MTL vapers.
The latest product update speed of Voopoo is very fast.
In the last issue, we saw the E60 that Captain prefers.
In this issue, let’s take a look at how the H80s of the same series of Drag performs.
VOOPOO Drag H80S Kit at a glance
Drag H80S Kit consists of a Drag H80 Mod and a PNP Pod II. The mod is powered by GENE TT chip and one 18650 battery. Three modes are available for you to choose: SMART, RBA, ECO (long-lasting). What’s more, Drag H80 S Kit features software upgrading function, you can upgrade the software to the latest version on VOOPOO official website. The PNP Pod II has 4.5ml e-juice capacity and is compatible with all PNP coils.
VOOPOO Drag H80S Kit highlights
1. Compatible with all PNP coils
2. Multiple modes: SMART, RBA, ECO
3. 5V/2A type-c charging
4. GENE TT chip, software upgrading
5. Airflow adjustment
6. Safety protections: Overtime/Over Heated/Output Over-current/Overcharge/Low Battery/Atomizer Short-circuit Protection
VOOPOO Drag H80S Kit parameters
Battery: Single 18650 (not included)
Input Voltage: 3.2V-4.2V
Power Range: 5-80W
Charging Voltage: 5V/2A
Resistance Range: 0.1ohm-3.0ohm
Coil Included: PNP-TW30 0.3ohm, PNP-TW15 0.15ohm
Color: Black, Gray Carbon Fiber, Red, Brown, Golden, Plum Red
Each set contains:
1pc Drag H80 S Device
1pc PNP Pod II 4.5ml
1pc PNP-TW30 0.3ohm Coil
1pc PNP-TW15 0.15ohm Coil
1pc Type-C Cable
1pc User Manual
VOOPOO Drag H80S Kit hands on
1. The 18650 replaceable battery is a benefit for vapers who use it for a long time and is good for advanced vapers.
2. The availability of all PnPCoil systems is undoubtedly the highlight of this model, and the full adaptation mode is very good
3. Drag H80 S Kit has a software upgrade function, you can go to the official website of VOOPOO to experience it, which is the point I am looking forward to.
1. It is still the air intake adjustment module, you can only feel the difference between the largest and the smallest degree. The important airflow adjustment is not clear, and the experience is average.
2. It is a pity that the PnP atomizing core that supports holographic configuration does not support a drip tip.
The products of Drag H80S Kit are very suitable for most vapers. Just like what Captain Dirty said, it is very necessary to consider adding a drip nozzle system. In terms of taste experience, Captain Dirty also gives you some info for reference, we recommend PnP-VM3, which is a half-DL atomizing core.
Captain likes to use 28W to experience some compound dessert e-liquids. If it is a pure MTL vaper, Captain recommends PnP-TR1. The advantage is that It has more details than the TM1 atomizing core. You can try the compound tobacco experience, the layering sense is really good. Regarding other atomizing core experiences, Captain will not explain them here, and welcome to exchange experiences with Captain Dirty. The oil leakage problem should be the problem of the batch of atomizing cores. We will wait for the official verification or improvement in the later stage, and Captain will give you the latest news in time.
Okay, VAPE how we Roll, all in Truetoy, I’m the dirty team, see you next time