SMOK has produced some classic models of pod kits for the past two years.
For example, the Nfix Kit is used by some vapers as a convenient tool for 6mg e-liquid vaping.
Today Captain received Smok’s new product Aurora, which is also a test of the SMOK for pod market. Let’s see how it performs.
SMOK Aurora features and parameters
The 0.69 screen displays detailed information, including battery power, power, number of suction ports, etc.
Equipped with 8-13w power adjustable system.
The cartridge adopts an asymmetrical air intake design, and the positive and negative plugs are inserted to adjust the air intake changes.
The product adopts an aviation aluminum anodizing process and nano-level 180# sandblasting process。
SMOK Aurora pacakge content
Atomizing device*1, Type-C charging cable*1, manual*1
The product takes the use a simple package, convenient and cost-saving.
12 colors in total.
SMOK Aurora pros
1. The pod adopts the oil core separation design, which avoids the oil leakage and oily problems caused by the non-separation of the pre-filled oil
2. Adjustable power, compared with the conventional non-adjustable pod, Aurora is indeed more practical
3. The 400mAh battery seems to be relatively small, but in fact, it is enough to meet the daily usage, and it is durable
4. The capacity of the 3.5mL cartridge is quite large for better endurance.
5. The asymmetrical design of the cartridge realizes the choice of air intake and adapts to the experience of more smokers
SMOK Aurora cons
1. Single air tunnel, vapers would easily block the air intake hole and make the experience bad.
2. The adjustment of the pod should be more detailed, although the small air intake is set, it feels a little empty when vaping.
In terms of overall performance, this Aurora gives me a very luxurious experience.
Whether it is battery life or personalized configuration, it is very user-friendly.
If the details can be adjusted slightly, it would be very pleasant to use.
Another good thing is that there are many colors for choosing.
Meanwhile, there are very few manufacturers making use of oil-core separation design at present, but it is indeed a trend.
In terms of taste, they are all pre-filled. I don’t know if empty cartridges will be launched in the later stage. I look forward to it.
It is very good for flavor reduction when using. Personally, I prefer the pineapple flavor, which is very nice.
Okay, this SMOK model shows up for the first time, hopefully, it gets popular later.
I think it’s a product you can give it a try.
VAPE HOW WE ROLL,
ALL IN TRUETOY.
I’m Captain Dirty, see you next time.
Where to buy SMOK Aurora pod system
SMOK Aurora pod design
SMOK Aurora pod battery endurance
SMOK Aurora pod capacity
SMOK Aurora pod flavor
SMOK Aurora pod taste
SMOK Aurora separates the e-liquid and heating core from each other. This new design prevents e-liquid leakage and makes the taste better. With a special screen and larger battery, the user experience becomes better for vapers.