Beijing, China – January 15th, 2020 – SNOWPLUS, a leading vape company headquartered in Beijing, launched two new vape devices into the global market – the SNOWPLUS Pro and SNOWPLUS Lite. SNOWPLUS Lite is available for purchase globally on their website store on 15th Jan at midnight EST and SNOWPLUS Pro will be available on 21st Jan at midnight EST.
SNOWPLUS Lite: https://www.snowplustech.com/products/lite
SNOWPLUS Pro: https://www.snowplustech.com/products/pro
Newest members to the SNOWPLUS family
The SNOWPLUS Lite is an affordable vaping device that packs a lot of features into a lightweight device including:
- Smoother smoking sensation and bigger vapor amount
- Classic TrueFeel honeycomb ceramic atomization technology
- AeroFlow air intake technology
- 400mAh lithium battery – one charge for 300 puffs and a whole day’s enjoyment
- Available colors: Ocean Blue, Classic Black, Misty Grey, Green
- MSRP: USD $14.99
The SNOWPLUS Pro is a smart and interactive vaping device that has innovative features including:
- Strong zinc alloy build with an IPX5 waterproof & dustproof, silky, and skin-friendly coating
- Large battery capacity that fast-charges in 18 minutes or less
- Latest TrueFeel atomization technology
- 1.2Ω resistance pods & large vapor amount
- Smart touch interactions with RGB light effects
- Available colors: Rose Gold, Classic Black
- MSRP: USD $39.99
Redefining Vape Devices
SNOWPLUS’ latest products expand not only its own product portfolio, but they also expand the definition of what a vape device can be. The Pro guides vape devices into the future through its smart interactive features while the Lite redefines the price to performance ration in the industry.
“We’re excited to launch both these models together because they both aim to provide an alternative to traditional smoking for people who value different things. Lite is for those whose lives are on the go, while Pro is for those who want a cutting edge, smart option. In the end, consumers win through more choice, ” stated Derek Li, SNOWPLUS Co-founder and Head of Overseas Markets.UC).