Vaporesso rolls out another new product, XROS MINI, which is a small member of the XROS family.
Friends who have used XROS before must know that it leaks oil seriously. Indeed, it’s a big problem.
So can this new XROS surprise us this time? Let’s go and find it out.
XROS MINI parameters/ specifications
Pod capacity: 2mL
Pod resistance: 1.2ohm/ 0.8ohm
Output power: 11w/16w
Battery capacity: 1000mAh
Charging interface: Type-C, 5V/1A
XROS MINI package content
VAPORESSO XROS MINI Battery *1
VAPORSSSO XROS SERIES 1.2Ω POD(2ml) *1
Type-C USB Cable *1
User Manual *1
Warranty Card *1
XROS MINI colors
Lime green, gray, black, grape purple, orange red, silver
XROS MINI highlights
Updated 1.2Ω pod
1000 mAh Built-in Battery
Diamond Pattern Design
SSS Leak-Resistant Technology
Top Filling System
XROS MINI pros
1. The size is reduced, and the hand feel is more comfortable.
2. The air intake details cannot be adjusted compared to XROS, but this setting is very good.
3. Can easily handle conventional e-liquid and nic salt vape juice.
4. The battery life is very good, no need to worry about battery capacity.
5. The atomization details are excellent, and there are no symptoms of frequent XROS oil leakage
XROS MINI cons
1. The e-liquid tank as 2mL is too small for the experience of conventional e-juice, and there is no optional expansion pod.
2. The bottom grinding tool cuts hands slightly.
Overall, this XROS MINI is better than XROS.
However, if you want to use conventional e-liquid in the tank instead of nic salt e-juice, please prepare spare e-liquid at any time.
Because on the whole, the 2mL capacity is small, while it’s suitable for any kind of e-juice.
But in terms of endurance and taste, this device is more suitable for vaping nicotine salt e-liquid.
The 1000mAh on battery life is very sufficient, and it lasts 1-2 days.
The air intake adjustment is very good, but it is a pity that it cannot be adjusted like XROS.
And the mouthpiece is not compatible with other devices.
Alright, VAPE HOW WE ROLL
ALL IN TRUETOY
I’m Captain Dirty, see you next time.