On September 17, Luo Yonghao suddenly posted a micro-blog status that he drew a clear line between Zhu Xiaomu and FLOW electronic cigarettes, stating that he had nothing to do with the above two, only with vvild electronic cigarettes and Peng Jinzhou.
Following are the possible reasons why they broke up:
1. FLOW has announced the construction of its own factory before, and we have also reported this. It is said that the incident was related to the factory, which was made by a partner of FLOW. Later, Luo asked for an order from vvild. Then Luo gave some overseas orders to the factory for they were old friends. Zhu Xiaomu knew about it and asked the factory not to do OEM for vvild. Then Luo freaked out.
The reason for Luo’s anger is very simple. I would have liked the bright moon, but the bright moon shone on the ditch. Obviously, I gave you the order to take care of your business, but you stopped the order because of the so-called competitive relationship. To put it mildly, you should be shameless.
If there are contradictions, it may be better to communicate in private, but Luo’s announcement to the world is basically described by turning hostile publicly.
2. It is said that FLOW agents are fighting with vvild to attract investment under the banner of Luo. Luo and Peng Jinzhou are ready to clear up their relationship.
3. It is said that FLOW has outstanding debts. Luo is afraid of involving himself, so he quickly declares that he has left the relationship behind.
4. After vvild signed Edison Chen’s endorsement, e-commerce sales started rapidly and offline channels developed rapidly. After vvild developed, Luo faced a problem of standing in line. Are you related to Zhu Xiaomu or Peng Jinzhou? As a result, it is the most important issue to get rid of the relationship as soon as possible.
5. It is said that when FLOW was founded, Luo thought that he would have a lot of shares and interests in FLOW, but it is said that Zhu Xiaomu was only willing to give up to five points. Luo was furious again. The basic meaning is that even if I were Ma Yun, I had at least seven points after Alibaba went public. Help you stand on the platform, but you only have five points to send me, this is not sensible, but also put the old boss aside.
6. More to be discovered.